This Friday's Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In is going to be
completely almost link-free since
I'm posting it from a hotel computer in the lobby. LOL.
J and I are in Oxford looking for apartments since we will soon
be moving up here for his new job! *fingers crossed* that he is actually getting this job!
I'm sure by now y'all know where to find Wifey at her blog, Wife of a Sailor.
So be sure to check out her blog and link up every Friday!
(that only took forever to type in, since I can't copy and paste anything...)
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the Mil-Spouse life "perfect"?
Better pay for the Hubby would be great. Better school options and more help with schooling would be great. Especially since most of the financial help that is available is only available while he is deployed.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do?
I would be a photographer or an artist of some kind. Or maybe a kindergarten teacher,
4. Do you have a service-oriented tattoo and if so what is it? If you don't what would you get?
I don't, but my Hubby does. He has a cross with a Kevlar on top and his uncle's dog tags.
I want to get a yellow ribbon on the inside of my wrist. I keep asking my Hubby if I can
have it, but he doesn't seem to want me to have any more tattoos.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like.
What subject would you choose?
Some kind of art class or writing class. That would be fun. :)
Hope everyone is having a great Friday!
I'll let y'all know about our apartment searching when I get back home.
Lots of Love!