24 July 2010

Have you Accepted Jesus?

Ok...Jeremy and I just spent over an hour looking at cabin rentals online via Skype. We booked one and then we started looking at t-shirts...He told me about this hilarious t-shirt site and we laughed forever about them! This one is my favorite:


I know it sounds bad...but it was super-funny to us. It said above the t-shirt, "Have you accepted Jesus' friend request? He's accepted yours." How awesome would it be though, if everyone thought of Jesus as a friend? And could talk to Him as a friend? If this shirt would lead more followers to Jesus and lead them to accepting Him as their savior, I would definitely pay the $25 for it. 

I really hope this doesn't offend anyone. 

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers