19 July 2010

MBM:I have an obsession....

with squirrels. I don't know why...I just do. They're so cute! And they're hilarious! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I think since he's been in Afghanistan so long, he'll come to appreciate them when he gets home. (I'm pretty sure they don't have squirrels in A'stan....do they?)

While we were at Nana's today, I took out her old bread like I do every week and hung it on the fence for the birds and squirrels. *of course!* 

And I got these super-cute pics...
At one point, there were at least 10 squirrels in the yard at one time! No bird pics though...they were too skittish when I walked onto the stoop. These little boogers are so funny. They were chasing each other across the street, chittering about stolen bread...when the fence was lined with bread yummi-ness. :P

It was a good Monday. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I do love the droopy little squirrel noses. :)

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers