23 July 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in #2

Since last week was so much fun...I decided to keep on keepin' on. :) I think I'm really gonna like this filling in stuff! Especially when I can schedule it to post at a certain time! WOOT! 

 1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?
Hahahaha...horizontal mambo...I really miss just having him around. Hanging out, watching TV, going places together, doing chores together and having normal (read: uninterrupted) conversations. I even miss doing his laundry. Every once in awhile, I toss in one of his old t-shirts just so I can fold it and put it up like normal...it's going to be super-soft when he comes home. ;) We actually had a conversation (read: one-hour long, static-y, garbled heart-felt contemplation) about things he is looking forward to when he gets home. Clean laundry is at the top of his list of comforts he's missed. Sure, he sends his laundry off...but he's pretty sure they're not even using soap to wash it...ew


2. What do you miss least?
Hmm..that's a toughie. I suppose I don't really miss tripping over his boots. But I'd even take that over having him "over there" right now.


3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture...which three do you choose? and why?
Interesting question. I would definitely choose yellow since it is my favorite color and it's so happy. :) Then I'd choose blue and red. I can always overlap the colors to make different combinations. ;) Ha! Is that cheating? I'm not sure what I'm drawing, but those colors would probably work for anything.

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
I have no clue. Right now I guess it would be a men's fragrance for women or vice-versa. I'd call it, "Wish You Were Here". LOL.

5. If the shoes make the woman, what do your shoes say about you right now?
I'm technically not wearing any, but earlier I was wearing pink flip-flops from Old Navy. I guess they say, "I'm laid-back and prefer comfort over style. And this is the only baby-pink anything that I own." :P

Be sure to head on over to Wife of a Sailor's page to link up and join in the Friday fun! ;) Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and an awesome weekend! 


Love, Whit

2 comments:

NHGirl said...

Haha, you and I totally had the same idea for #3.

Sorry you are going through a deployment right now. I know they are tough!!

Whitney said...

I'm gonna take that to mean we're both really smart. ;) LOL.

Yes, they are tough. Almost over though! Woot!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers