27 July 2010

RTT: There's something chasing me...

At least once a day, I have that "watched" feeling. Mainly it's at night after I've turned out the light. I have that feeling like something is going to snatch me out of the bed and drag me down the hall....(probably have seen way too many scary movies). Or I'm trying to get back into the house at night and I'm just not getting the door unlocked fast enough...

Don't lie and say you've never experienced this...I've even had to become a fan of the Facebook page I stick my leg out of my covers when it's hot, but then I feel unprotected. No really...it's a Facebook page. I promise. I'm a fan. Look me up. Unfortunately the page has become a dating site. 

I also think this feelings and thoughts come from an overactive imagination...because sometimes I imagine all kinds of new creatures that are coming to kill me. If you ever hear of a mountain lion/dragon/mutant-dog-from-the-movie-Resident Evil attack on a human being...you'll know that human was me. I seriously imagine stuff like that. It's not even plausible. I have GOT to stop reading or something...

This chart says a LOT:
If you don't feel this way...don't ridicule those of us who do. I'm sure it's an actual phobia. They probably even have a name for it...

For more normal Random Tuesday Thoughts, head on over to The Un-Mom. I'm sure it's safer there...
randomtuesday

1 comment:

Chantal said...

I don't walk around with the lights off. I just can't. So when I'm going up to bed, I turn on the hallway light then turn off the kitchen light. When I get to my room, I turn that light on before turning off the hallway. Then I go to my bedside lamp, turn that on, turn off the bedroom light, and it's all good! I don't turn off the light until I'm safely in my bed. :)

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers