30 July 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #3

Oh I know I'm a little late. Heck, Friday is almost over...But I have been a little busy. LOL. Anywho...

1. What is your spouse's best feature?
I would definitely have to say his beautiful blue eyes! They are so unique! They're almost a clear blue. :) It's the first thing you notice about him. I mean really, see for yourself...
2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Medium or mild. I can't really handle that much hot stuff...except for the Hubby. lol.


3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
Well..I have only worked at 5 different places, two of them were Walmarts. (the last job was a Walmart Neighborhood Market) Walmart's dress code is blue shirt and khaki pants. Neighborhood Market's was dark green shirt and khaki pants. I hated the blue the most, especially since I couldn't wear jeans. 


4. You have invisible powers... Where is the first place you would go?
Hmmm....Right now I'd hop a plane to Afghanistan so I could be with J...but any other time? Probably use my powers to sneak into movies. LOL. They're so expensive now!


5. What's left on your "To-do" list for the summer?
OH wow, lots of things. 
  • Read more
  • Spend more time with Jaybee, my best friend.
  • Go on a mini-vacation with Jaybee.
  • Go to eye-doctor.
  • Go to other doctor...the dreaded one.
  • Get a tan....ha!
  • Lose weight...that's not happening.
  • Finish 2008 in my scrapbook, so I can actually document the birth of my nephew and now my niece. And don't forget J's deployment and homecoming...I'm still in 2008. I'm not going to finish.
  • Plan what J and I will do on our vacation.
My list could probably go on and on for things I need to do, but these are things that I want and have to do before he comes home. Not to mention that the car needs an oil change and new tires...just sayin'...

These are really good questions this go-round. For more Mil-Spouse's Fill-ins head on over to Wife of a Sailor. Be sure to link up and leave a comment! 

Love, 

2 comments:

silver star said...

Your husband has pretty eyes!

Whitney said...

Thank you. :)

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers