1. What is your spouse's best feature?
I would definitely have to say his beautiful blue eyes! They are so unique! They're almost a clear blue. :) It's the first thing you notice about him. I mean really, see for yourself...
2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Medium or mild. I can't really handle that much hot stuff...except for the Hubby. lol.
3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
Well..I have only worked at 5 different places, two of them were Walmarts. (the last job was a Walmart Neighborhood Market) Walmart's dress code is blue shirt and khaki pants. Neighborhood Market's was dark green shirt and khaki pants. I hated the blue the most, especially since I couldn't wear jeans.
4. You have invisible powers... Where is the first place you would go?
Hmmm....Right now I'd hop a plane to Afghanistan so I could be with J...but any other time? Probably use my powers to sneak into movies. LOL. They're so expensive now!
5. What's left on your "To-do" list for the summer?
OH wow, lots of things.
- Read more
- Spend more time with Jaybee, my best friend.
- Go on a mini-vacation with Jaybee.
- Go to eye-doctor.
- Go to other doctor...the dreaded one.
- Get a tan....ha!
- Lose weight...that's not happening.
- Finish 2008 in my scrapbook, so I can actually document the birth of my nephew and now my niece. And don't forget J's deployment and homecoming...I'm still in 2008. I'm not going to finish.
- Plan what J and I will do on our vacation.
These are really good questions this go-round. For more Mil-Spouse's Fill-ins head on over to Wife of a Sailor. Be sure to link up and leave a comment!