12 July 2010

MBM: Do the Meteorologists make it up as they go?

I think they do...they've been threatening rain for days now, and I haven't seen any here. I think we're in a drought...

It's been another long Monday. I think St. Francis is having one of those Mondays as well. Mom and I went to Nana's today; Nana had a doctor's appt. She's doing well, but may have an inner-ear infection; new meds were prescribed. It was just a very long day. And so hot too!

I had a blog post all ready in my mind last night, while I was trying to sleep But now, for the life of me, I can't remember what it was about. 

So, I'll leave you with these pictures instead...Hope your Monday was more eventful than mine. I hope it rains...

Even these herbs are having a rough Monday.
I couldn't decide which bee pic I liked more,
so I used all of them. Do you know how hard it is 
to take a picture of a bee?

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Love your pics! Hope the rain comes your way SOON!

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers